Workshops For Schools
Can be provided as a half-day, one-day or two-day session and can be linked into the GCSE music curriculum or for special events such as Black History Month. These workshops provide a means of enriching and improving the singing culture within a school where pupils can:
- Gain a sense of achievement
- Develop team work/co-operation skills
- Hone their abilities to focus, think, analyse and organise
- Positively impact academic performance
A workshop will usually culminate in a performance to which friends and family can be invited.
Choir Facilitation for Community Organisations
The provision of a gospel tutor for established choirs belonging to the school, church, or other community organisations. Can be provided on an ad hoc or trial basis, or indefinitely where required. Includes rehearsals as well as performances. These workshops will help to:
- Reawaken a love of music and singing
- Foster a sense of community and connection
- Discover hidden talent within
The Joys of Noise
One day workshops, where members of the public are invited to experience the joy of singing gospel with members of the award-winning Kingdom Choir. Suitable for everyone, from the novice to the experienced.
- Enjoy learning new skills in a friendly and fun environment
- Perform with and be supported by experienced gospel singers
- Build confidence in a safe space
- Be inspired and re-energised after a day of joyful singing, clapping, moving and grooving!