Do you want to inspire and motivate your team?
Looking for new ideas?
Award-winning choir conductor, Karen Gibson will take your team and turn them into a performance gospel choir!
Using a mixture of gospel and inspirational songs, this workshop positively reinforces the workplace ethos by drawing out the parallels between singing in a choir and working as a team, and by tapping into the feelings of euphoria that singing produces. Workshop outcomes include better communication, enhanced team working, greater personal confidence, a powerful sense of achievement, finely tuned listening skills, and a vibrant team spirit.
- Concentration, Listening skills
- Adaptability, Multi-tasking
- Communication, Discipline
- Confidence, Presentation skills
- Teamwork, Social interaction
(Objectives can be adapted at the request of the client).
- Developmental with clear objectives
- Increases confidence and boosts morale
- Develops communication and teamwork
- Gives presentation skills flair
- Inspirational – everybody loves to sing
- From 10 –50 delegates
- Adaptable content & objectives
- Suitable for Sales, Projects, Customer Service, Sports.
- 2 hour
- 4 hour
- Full day
Typical Session Structure
- A demonstration from Karen and the musicians
- Vocal warm up
- The performance
- Group consolidation & review
- Tutor – Europe’s leading Gospel Director – Karen Gibson
- Accompaniment – Keyboardist
- Additional tutors from the award-winning Kingdom Choir